Student Housing

Student Housing

The MIT Housing Office currently handles student housing concerns around trans issues on a case-by-case basis. If you are a trans or questioning person who has housing concerns specific to your gender presentation or identity, you may make a special housing request directly to the housing office. The Housing Office web site is:

You can also visit the Housing website to find more information on gender inclusive housing or fill out a supplemental housing form.

Please contact LBGTQ+ Services if you have any questions.

Trans-Friendly Living Group Workshops

If you would like to sponsor a workshop for your living group around trans sensitivity issues, please see our Education page for a description of the workshop entitled, "Helping your Living Group or Student Group to be More Trans Friendly."